Hi,

We are monitoring Artemis via JMX.  We have a topic(address with multicast)
which has a divert to a queue.  If I send messages to this address messages
gets diverted correctly to queue.  But if I query address mbean both
messageCount and noOfMessages is 0.

Is this expected?  I think address should have messageCount regardless of
queue or a divert associated with it.  Currently I cannot get no of messages
sent to an address.  The only way I can get it is to pull binding names and
loop through them.