I have configured the 'runtimeConfigurationPlugin' and started the Active MQ.

Then added the below in policyEntries:
<policyEntry queue="test.configuration.dynamic.update"
prioritizedMessages="true" useCache="false" expireMessagesPeriod="0" />

After saving the config file, I am able to see that the console log got
updated saying that config changes are detected and loaded.

When tested, however, Message Priority is not being enforced as expected on
the queue.

Please advise where and what I am doing wrong?