Is there anything in the broker's logs when this happens? I believe the log
content you quoted was from the client, not the broker, and I wasn't sure
if what you wrote meant that there was nothing in the broker's logs, so I
want to make sure.

Can you reproduce the problem in a non-production environment where the use
of a debugger or a profiler or increasing the logging level of the broker
would be an option? Those techniques are the ones that jump to mind for how
to investigate further, starting with increasing the logging level.

Tim