I want to monitor my broker using JMX MBeans; useJmx is set to true. I use
AMQ v 5.14.5. I have a few questions:

a) How can I get current connections count? I see TotalConnectionsCount but
I think this gives a count of all connections since the broker was started
even if the connection is no longer active.
b) Why is TotalDequeueCount higher than TotalEnqueueCount?
c) Why is TotalMessageCount always 0? MemoryPercentUsage and
StorePercentUsage are also 0 always
d) Can I use wild card entry for destinationName to get statistics for all
destinations that I am interested in? We have tens of thousands of
destinations and hence querying by each destination is unreasonable.