I think it's pretty clear at this point that Artemis is the future.
However, I don't know that renaming it to ActiveMQ 6 makes any sense as it
would be a lot of work and more confusion.

My opinion would be to just have the roadmap say Artemis is the future and
recommended broker and drop plans to have an ActiveMQ 6 release.  We can
just keep using the current versioning that Artemis is already using.