I configured a ActiveMQ Artemis 2.4.0 HA setup with replication and a static
cluster connection of the two nodes (live- and backup node). As one of the
test clients I use a JBoss EAP 6.3.2 with embedded HornetQ.

Every two minutes a see a Warning in the clients log that some keys are not
know by the client side HornetQ ClientSessionFactoryImpl. Please find below
the stacktrace and the configuration of the broker and client.

Can I fix somehow this behaviour? Or do I need to integrate the Artemis
resource adapter on the JBoss instances?

Warning on client side appears every 2 Minutes (recovery interval):

Configuration of broker (Artemis 2.4.0)

Configuration of client (JBoss EAP 6.3.2):