Hello Tim,

I am getting following message from client using MQTT

{
        "header": {
                "messageId": "fcbef565-18ea-429a-836f-7e24d9b53743",
                "jwtToken":
"eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiJ9.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.Olt1zXeDA1sndO1d4M1y07uSBzj7BxA6Plvmf8TCLfeQhh3-Fyx-wMIyHhXWSNFgI6tRDVL0heJftxATcGbe_0u1nVp0vwnrTO7PuGuKzEhWYXFlGs83IasN7hIidOp1qP9hXzi3i_VKVNa0wILUsuBMza7nkPd7xuTgCqacuFDpBZowyt-V1PUvqyj2Gd50ADh_ouuazO3akN_xHCFENJGDXLx91ABuJbGGiUsPI16uDcxAzDmfeKgnwbF5Zs8dw3TE_LiiBCcICMKx81rp6L_RTkPuoe5Umv-Y2ihfcnDt1trp36TvpUsSa-TqtcvZntwkDBcCNKhoyEB5FokMxatK5xgnpjqpj1kwZmHqfzfsJwFDBHY9Cd73UQpigmarLc7RgyWL3O_QZXxDeVP1vxO4V2NK1im3Jc0BjL4vsrcIqrWUn_v4pJCMQMFtSZ2hkg8Yw_VRnrvJToF4z9OJa_yDN__bIC5_Ezl4HvvJ6jTrkr1sqQTJKq4ipyx-4pG9Ns5KPZezjgEraBMENcAHzCcIpIvI53Bmu6aPneFgEjOAQaJ5Dgzu-Cr4fesjEgIyBVt2bHPGa-ztAA7pfop-3BXsVjwXPsbc_7-tQanCr_gANHtZXQYXvjxM14PFuZAjc-GERg9IkCokgRd3x8xYlNWhRtiCZ47kflNNwt1_QVo",
                "correlId": "",
                "initialMessageid": "fcbef565-18ea-429a-836f-7e24d9b53743",
                "environment": "st5",
                "producerUTCTimestamp": 1515677099337,
                "contractId": "SCCO3822",
                "producerVer": "1.0",
                "messageType": "SendChatMessageInConversationMessage",
                "appId": "fma",
                "messageTypeVer": "1.0",
                "receivers": []
        },
        "body": {
                "conversationId": "2b575462-97bd-4e9a-8ac4-6fec793c836a",
                "chatMessageId": "098ee4e7-8976-4c21-8f0a-521873fd6ac5",
                "content": "grte",
                "attachments": []
        }
}

I am validating the message by validating the jwt token. I don’t want jwtToken
field in message once I have validate it and used following to remove it:

for (JsonNode jsonNode : jsonNodeRoot) {
           if (jsonNode instanceof ObjectNode) {
               ObjectNode o = (ObjectNode) jsonNode;
               o.remove("jwtToken");

           }
       }

But how to publish a message on topic once I have done the following checks on
it? What method I can use here?

Also I wish to add certain attributes in the message header and then publish on
the topic how I can do that also?

Thank You in Advance

Regards,
Bharat Gupta