When you say "shuffled", do you simply mean that the message went to the
back of the queue when it got sent back for broker-side redelivery? Or do
you mean that actual randomization of all messages on the queue occurred?

Tim

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 8:29 AM, Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com