As Christian Posta wrote in the first response, if you (or your load
balancer) are trying to determine the health of the broker by simply
opening a TCP socket to the OpenWire port and then closing it, you're going
to get these warnings in the broker logs.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's a great built-in option for your load
balancer to check that won't do this. Christian suggested trying a health
check on the STOMP port, which you could try, or you could open a port for
the HTTP transport and check that. I haven't personally done either of
those things, so you'd have to see if they did what you wanted.

Tim