Unfortunately I think you're unlikely to get much of a response to a
low-level networking question here; I'd recommend posting a question like
that on one of the StackExchange sites (probably
https://networkengineering.stackexchange.com/) or in whatever support
forums Cisco provides, where you'll have better odds of someone who might
be able to confirm your observations and perhaps recommend a solution.

Tim