I’m typing on the iPhone so I won’t be able to give you links or anything
now. (Its Sunday. If I go close to a computer it drags me to a lot more
work and I don’t want it now :) )

I remember there is a property for duplicates in AMQP. Perhaps we could
return it and the. Fall back to application properties just like other
protocols.

--
Clebert Suconic