Hi Clebert,

I am using prefixes in my clients. I am not totally sure how the server
handles at new message from a new client (Server 1.5.5 - Client 2.6.2) but
they issue does not happens if the divert is not exclusive, so I am not sure
if that is a configuration issue.

On the other hand the client are already using new client that is the reason
why I need to mix and old server with new clients.

In the Jira a have included two animated gifs where I am using the queue
with jms.queue when calling from new client.

I will try to play with these prefixes to check it something provide more
lights on this. Do you know which code is in charge of handle the message
and apply different logic based on client version? just to try to debug
that.

Thanks & Best regards,
Luis