My consumer is using MQTT, and I have multiple MQTT consumer instances which
work in loadbalance, if one of them consume the message is enough, others do
not need to consume again. It is said ActiveMQ virtual topic can be used to
distribute messages evenly among multiple consumers. ActiveMQ virtual topic
is put in a queue, but MQTT do not have queue concept. All my MQTT consumers
connect to ActiveMQ broker, and subsribe the virtual topic, but no MQTT
consumer get the message. If I use JMS consumer it works.  Does virtual
topic only work for JMS client, but not for MQTT client? Can I use MQTT
clients to get virtual topic messages?