Hello,

We are using Artemis 2.6.2 as JMS server/broker. We have one JMS connection
created from
org.apache.activemq.artemis.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.

We have two JMS queues, both are used as task distribution/load-balancing
mechanism.
One queue contains complex tasks taking long time to process, while the
other
contains simple tasks taking little time to finish.

Each queue have multiple JMS consumers. We would like to see if there is a
way
to configure the consumers of the complex task queue with
consumerWindowSize=0,
and configure the consumers of the simple task queue with
consumerWindowSize=-1.

Simply put, is there a way to set consumerWindowSize differently on per JMS
consumer basis?

Thanks

Youyu