From: Tim Bain [mailto:tb...@alumni.duke.edu]
Sent: samedi 13 juillet 2019 18:24
To: ActiveMQ Users <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Is there a way to monitor delayed message ?

As Tim Bish wrote in his answer here (
https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F21747227%2Fview-delayed-messages-in-activemq&amp;data=02%7C01%7CFrancois.Courtault%40gemalto.com%7Cde665092fb2242eb2db108d707aea2c3%7C37d0a9db7c464096bfe31add5b495d6d%7C0%7C1%7C636986318942272876&amp;sdata=ACpQJuP4WzrhFe%2FAlOtf3Je1wTRVa9YfWF6MWwfpkmk%3D&amp;reserved=0),
"The scheduled messages are kept in a separate store and only injected into the
broker once their scheduled time arrives so they won't show up in the web
console."

So if any JMX counters exist, they would be 1) global across all scheduled
messages rather than per-destination, and 2) associated with the MBeans for the
scheduled store (if those exist) rather than with the MBeans for individual
destinations. I don't personally know whether the scheduled store actually has
MBeans, but that should be straightforward for you to check.

Tim

 This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and
may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure,
either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the
message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free
from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted
virus.