So... You have three ActiveMQ nodes that are capable of failing over in the
case of a problem with the current master broker. That's great. But your
NFS server is a single point of failure, and if it goes down, all three
ActiveMQ servers are useless. You might want to figure out how to make your
NFS server be clustered/redundant, to ensure availability in the case of
hardware failure.

Tim