In the short term, one option would be to simply not include the Jetty JAR
in the ActiveMQ classpath. I'd expect you might lose access to the web
console and possibly also to the HTTP transport (I'm not sure if that
relies on Jetty, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did), but if you could
live without those things, it might give you an immediate path forward
while JB works out exactly which Jetty JARs should replace jetty-all.

Tim