From: AntonR [mailto:anton.roskv...@volvo.com]
Sent: lundi 17 février 2020 15:15
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question about db-x.log and delayed message

Hi,

Yes, when all messages are removed in db-1 it will get removed and all new ones
will get added to db-3. The message log is append only, so new db files will
get created and old ones removed as part of normal operations.

Beware of mixing slow and fast consumers though, as just one single message
will keep a db-file live, so if one slow consumers is mixed in with fast ones
(that create lots of new db-files), the size of your KahaDB might get
unproportionately large.

With delayed messages they should count as "Enqueued" when the brokers receives
them and "Dequeued" when the consumer has had a chance to consume the message,
meaning after the Delay is done.

Br,
Anton