Thanks very much for your response. Just so I’m clear when submitting the
ticket, you’re saying that the method signatures in
org.apache.activemq.artemis.logs.AuditLogger that use the getCaller() method
should be considered for removal, leaving just the ones that take the explicit
user argument, because the AccessController isn’t tracking the subject in a way
that would let the audit be accurate here?