Be sure you understand what advisory support actually gives you (i.e. what
you're giving up by turning it off) before you lock into this workaround as
a permanent solution. See https://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message for
more info.

Also, if you're able to reproduce the problem reliably, would you be
willing to submit a bug in JIRA with the details? This does sound like a
bug that would be worth fixing if you can show us how to reproduce it, even
if you're going to use the workaround.

Tim