Whether or not TLS 1.3 works for you really depends on the JVM you're
using. The "enabledProtocols" settings are passed through to the underlying
instance of javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine provided by the JVM [1].

Justin

[1]
https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/docs/api/java.base/javax/net/ssl/SSLEngine.html#setEnabledProtocols(java.lang.String%5B%5D)