We see several Artemis production level defects still open involving these
warnings showing up and then consequences with losing messages:

2021-03-18 19:31:37,045 WARN [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
AMQ222061: Client connection failed, clearing up resources for session
7bf29b0d-8820-11eb-b383-90b11c6cd262
2021-03-18 19:31:37,047 WARN [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
AMQ222107: Cleared up resources for session 7bf29b0d-8820-11eb-b383-90b11c6cd262
2021-03-18 19:31:37,047 WARN [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
AMQ222061: Client connection failed, clearing up resources for session
7c007dbe-8820-11eb-b383-90b11c6cd262
2021-03-18 19:31:37,048 WARN [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server]
AMQ222107: Cleared up resources for session 7c007dbe-8820-11eb-b383-90b11c6cd262

Can I get some more detail on what causes the above to show up?

And we are also producing the above at some point in our jms client tests
against artemis 2.20 and they previously showed up with 2.17. Our tests do
"pass" but we are seeing issues with unused queues not getting deleted as
expected... and we do not know at this point if they are related.

It would seem we should not see those warnings in our logs during normal
operations correct? Unless perhaps the client is truly having a
connection/internet issue? Which in this case I am not observing that.

Thanks, Jim

This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Maxar, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient,
or an agent or employee responsible for delivering this communication to the
intended recipient, or if you have received this communication in error, please
do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or otherwise use the information.
Please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and delete the copy you received.

Maxar reserves the right to monitor any electronic communication sent or
received by its employees, agents or representatives.