Are you using NFS version 4.1 and what's are your mount options?

--
    Vilius

-----Original Message-----
From: Gunawan, Rahman (GSFC-703.H)[Halvik Corp]
<rahman.guna...@nasa.gov.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 2:55 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Artemis file locking not released

The backup server knew that the primary server had problem.  Below is from the
log from the backup server:
ERROR [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client] AMQ214016: Failed to create
netty connection: java.net.UnknownHostException

Thus, I'm thinking if the Artemis primary server lost connection to NFS or
network, the backup server can detect, unlock the file and take over.  Please
let me know if you have suggestions.
Thanks

Regards,
Rahman