Hey Jim,

Have a peek at the dev mailing list for the latest update:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/3lwt24zpwwhx2mv98khjmnl0so3pogmf

- Lucas

On 2022-03-14, 12:33 PM, "Wilcox, Jim" <jim.wil...@maxar.com.INVALID> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

    Hello,

    We will be upgrading our classic version over the next month and would love
to know if 5.17 is still planned to be released possibly in that timeframe? We
like its features.

    If we update to 5.16.4 then move to 5.17 - it seems at first glance that
should be a pretty smooth transition? I.e. I am not seeing backward
compatibility issues?

    Thanks,

    Jim

    This electronic communication and any attachments may contain confidential
and proprietary information of Maxar, Inc. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an agent or employee responsible for delivering this
communication to the intended recipient, or if you have received this
communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or
otherwise use the information. Please indicate to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received.

    Maxar reserves the right to monitor any electronic communication sent or
received by its employees, agents or representatives.