Hello ,

I have a divert that I would like to forward to a LVQ just if the message has
the subject set to the string "DesignMessage". In the documentation there are
some
Identifiers like AMQPriority , AMQExpiration etc. and tried my luck with
AMQSubject but is not working. No messages are  coming  in LVQ

My config is this:

<divert name="Divert.METForWTS.A_TB_WDS_Tw">
  <address>METForWTS.A_TB_WDS_Tw</address>
  <filter string="AMQSubject='DesignMessage'"  />
  <forwarding-address>METForWTS.A_TB_WDS_Tw.LVQ</forwarding-address>
  <exclusive>false</exclusive>
</divert>

Many thanks,
Daniel
LEONARDO Germany GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Neuss
Registergericht / Register Court: Neuss HRB 17453
Gesch?ftsf?hrer / Managing Director: Maurizio De Mitri