From: Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Sent: 25 October 2022 18:56
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Messages getting lost on Artemis 2.25

To sporočilo izvira izven naše organizacije. Bodite pozorni pri vsebini in
odpiranju povezav ali prilog.

There's a bug fix I'm pushing now on the page counters:

[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/f18cae5b1794552cbbd050ae368647406add7eb365ce308f4f3bceb542e6a63a/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/4271]<https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/4271>

ARTEMIS-4073 Page Counters can go off sync when multiple producers are used in
the same address by clebertsuconic · Pull Request #4271 ·
apache/activemq-artemis ·
GitHub<https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/4271>
github.com
Mirror of Apache ActiveMQ Artemis. Contribute to apache/activemq-artemis
development by creating an account on GitHub.

notice there's no page loss.. just the counter could go off sync if paging.

I'm also going to add an option to remove the page-counters record soon.

--
Clebert Suconic

NOTICE - NOT TO BE REMOVED.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally
privileged information and/or copyright material of Actual I.T. or third
parties. If you are not an authorised recipient of this e-mail, please contact
Actual I.T. immediately by return email or by telephone or facsimile on the
above numbers.
You should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this email
or any attachments and you should destroy all copies of them.