Hello Carlos-

There have been a lot of ActiveMQ releases to date! You can see the full list
by browsing Maven Central
(https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/
<https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/>) if you
are curious about history.

Current status:

1. The 5.16.x branch has had the last planned release as 5.16.5
2. The 5.17.x branch is active and provides support for running with JDK 11
3. The 5.18.x branch is in development, but has not yet had a release

Ref: https://activemq.apache.org/components/classic/download/

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich