Someone could make arguments on keeping the PDF or the other formats as an
offline way to read it or for easier searching.

But the world is so connected now that I think in these days it’s not as
cool as it was when we first did years ago.

Having said that if people were actually using it I would put an effort to
keeping it. But right now it feels a waste of time.

An easy way to answer this would be by checking web site traffic.  Does
anyone know how to access that ?

--
Clebert Suconic