Hello Jana-

As far as I know, there have been no reported issues specific to the recent
generation of JDK releases by vendor. The most important thing is to use latest
releases to incorporate fixes— especially security.

JDK 11 and ActiveMQ v5.17.3 (v5.17.4 should be available in a few days, as the
release vote is underway)

That being said, it is recommended you test your workload against the
JDK+ActiveMQ combination to confirm.

Thank you,
Matt Pavlovich