Based on your description, attached configuration, and logs I don't see
anything wrong, per se. Would it be possible for you to work up a way to
reproduce the behavior you're seeing?

Do you ever have more than 1 producer? If so, is the order-of-creation only
essential per producer or is it essential across all producers?

Justin