The message that will pass between instances are robots work orders in one way
and robots feedback in the other way

All of them are fixed robots (not automotive) and with on prem safety, not
dependent of any networks

Order are basic JSON document with list of instructions to pass once, and then
during the execution and at the end the feedbacks allow us to report where we
are in the process