Thank you for your suggestion, Inside the broker container i saw
/opt/activemq-artemis-broker/data so the journal folder was not created. My
colleague suggested setting
podSecurityContext:
  fsGroup: 0
and it seem to work, i suppose it is due to the volume security

Regards

Thai Le
podSecurityContext: fsGroup: 0podSecurityContext: fsGroup: 0podSecurityContext:
fsGroup:

--
Where there is will, there is a way