From: Pablo Krause <pablo.kra...@tenser.mx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 6:35 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Artemis docker container readme wrong or defective?

Thanks for the fast response and help.

First, nowhere in the doc does it say I must clone the whole repo. I
(erroneously) supposed that by using the --from-release option It would
download the needed binary.
Second, I was testing from bash Windows terminal I tried using Windows
Subsystem for Linux, and the prepare-docker.sh scrpts works fine, but the
docker build fails miserably with "lstat
docker: no such file or directory".
I'm guessing it doesn't work in WSL?

I guess I'll build my own image as I did with the older activemq instead of
trying to make this work. It should be incredibly easy.
Shouldn't need to clone the repo.

--

Pablo Krause
Tensegrity Services