Hi All

I've been following this guide to try and build a local docker image:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/main/artemis-docker

I downloaded the 2.30.0 tag tgz and built an image but when I start it I get
the following error:
"/docker-run.sh: line 42: /opt/activemq-artemis/bin/artemis: No such file or
directory"

There's no bin dir in my image - not sure if I'm missing a compilation step
that creates the activemq binaries or something else.
Any hints where I'm going wrong much appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

Agora Digital Markets Ltd (FRN: 938947, Registered Address: Unit 2.05 12-18
Hoxton Street, London, N1 6NG, England, Registered Number 11607002) is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential, and may contain
material that is privileged. It (and any attachments) is intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. No responsibility is
assumed or accepted to any other person. Any views or opinions expressed do not
necessarily represent those of agora Digital Markets Ltd.
If you are not the addressee and/or an intended recipient of this email, you
must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy it, nor show or
send it to anyone. Please contact the sender as soon as reasonably practicable
if you believe you have, or may have, received this email in error.