Hi Petr,

I'm not able to reproduce your issue using ActiveMQ Artemis 2.30.0:

./bin/artemis create broker --user admin --password admin --require-login

./broker/bin/artemis run

./broker/bin/artemis producer --verbose --destination queue://TEST --user
admin --password admin --protocol core --message-count 10

 curl -u admin:admin -H "Origin: http://localhost"; '
http://localhost:8161/console/jolokia/exec/org.apache.activemq.artemis:broker=
"0.0.0.0",component=addresses,address="TEST",subcomponent=queues,routing-type="anycast",queue="TEST"/browse(int,int,java.lang.String)/1/3/""'

What do you get when you execute the following command?

 curl -u admin:admin -H "Origin: http://localhost"; '
http://localhost:8161/console/jolokia/exec/org.apache.activemq.artemis:broker=
"0.0.0.0",component=addresses,address="TEST",subcomponent=queues,routing-type="anycast",queue="TEST"/browse(int,int,java.lang.String)/1/3/""'

Regards,
Domenico