Hi Justin.

No it is'nt. I have on the same server startet two simple console (C#)
applikation as consumer where I use the same DLL and call the ReceiveString().
I don't get the same Error.

The application that experience the problem when it calls the receiveString()
is a PowerBuilder 2022 application, so it can be an issue with PowerBuilder
calling a .net dll and waiting for it to respond I don't know what the problem
is since the PowerBuilder app catches the  Unspecified error (Exception from
HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL). Nothing in windows event viewer either.

I have to look at PowerBuilder perhaps

Code snippet frm PB: IT is the Throwable that is cathced

String ls_xml
String ls_caller
ls_caller = Classname() +" ue_nmsReceive"

inv_error.of_plplog( inv_error.PLPDEBUG, ls_caller,"","Begin ReceiveString")

TRY
      ls_xml = ipbamq.ReceiveString(queue_in)
      IF ISNULL(ls_xml) THEN
            inv_error.of_plplog( inv_error.pf2_fejl,ls_caller,"", "nmsReceive
Error Type: " + string(ipbamq.il_errortype) + " Error Code: "  + string(
ipbamq.il_errornumber) + " Error text: " + ipbamq.is_errortext )
      END IF
CATCH (Exception ce)
      inv_error.of_plplog( inv_error.pf2_fejl,ls_caller,"", "nmsReceive ce " +
ce.getMessage() )
      RETURN ce.getMessage()
CATCH (Throwable t)
       inv_error.of_plplog( inv_error.pf2_fejl,ls_caller,"", "nmsReceive t " +
t.getMessage() )
       RETURN t.getMessage()
END TRY

inv_error.of_plplog( inv_error.PLPDEBUG, ls_caller,"", "ue_nmsReceive end ")
RETURN ls_xml

Best regards

Torgeir Sjur Lund
Software Developer