Hi Andrew-

You are correct, the activemq-camel component was removed since it was largely
redundant with the camel-jms component.

Troubleshooting code over the mailing list is not really feasible. I sent you
an invite to the #activemq slack channel and you are always welcome to checkout
Commercial Support providers: https://activemq.apache.org/support

One thing that does stand out is that the password has double ${ } macro
braces, and doesn’t look correct.

>          <property name="password" value="${${sa_broker1.user}}”/>

Perhaps should be?:

>          <property name="password" value="${sa_broker1.user}”/

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich