Good afternoon.  I write on behalf of a client that is using the AMQ REST API
to try and determine when an external application has processed all the
messages in a particular queue.  Previously, in AMQ 5.18.1, this method would
return a "204 No Content" response but in 5.18.2 they are instead receiving
"500 Server Error".  Is this an intended change between the two versions?

Client has provided the additional details below in the hopes that it provides
some clarity:
To check if Cycle is complete, we continue to poll the Response queue by making
HTTP GET call using a URL like this -
https://xxxxxxxx/activemq/api/message/xxxxxQUEUE?timeout=10&type=queue&oneShot=true
We pass in the JMSCorrelationID in a header named "selector" with value
"JMSCorrelationID='3cbcaa8a-6f38-457a-aa5d-cb260cab0ace'"

Thanks in advance for any assistance at all whatsoever,
Michael Hoyt

________________________________

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security, AI-powered support capabilities, and assessment of
internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us.
Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws.
For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please
see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com