Hi Endre-

Technically speaking, this current release set covers that last known
compatibility issue where typed exceptions where being downcast to simple
JMSException when doing a javax <-> jakarta conversion. For example, a
ResourceAllocationException (for producer flow control) would come across as a
standard JMSException instead.

This is now handled, so all specific exceptions should be mapped properly
between client and broker version(s).

I’m trying to keep this page current with Jakarta/JMS 2.0 issues and notes:
https://activemq.apache.org/jms2

This is the issue to be sure to have in 6.x and 5.x clients:
- Mapping javax / jakarta exception in openwire protocol

I’d love to get more feedback from users, such as yourself, on real world
scenarios.

Thanks!
Matt Pavlovich