Hello Stefan-

ActiveMQ 6.x was released last fall and supports JDK 17, Spring 6 and Jakarta
EE messaging. This the moving forward target release for ActiveMQ 5.x users to
avoid the Spring 5 deprecation.

ActiveMQ 6.x downloads: https://activemq.apache.org/components/classic/download/

ActiveMQ 5.x will stay on Spring 5.

This is all community support, so it is best effort. If you need formalized
support, checkout the commercial offerings: https://activemq.apache.org/support

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich