Hi Daniel-

ActiveMQ supports a Message Level Security for custom handling for
message-level-security:

https://activemq.apache.org/components/classic/documentation/security

Keep in mind this pattern is effectively a queue-in-a-queue. Users generally
see better results when those messages are filtered to _separate_ queues and
permissions handled there vs trying to sub-divide a single shared queue.

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich