From: Suresh Marru [mailto:sma...@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2016 11:52 AM
To: Airavata Users <users@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to update the front page for the Airavata system

Hi Zhong,

I added a copt of the base theme to a git repo -
https://github.com/SciGaP/dreg-gateway-theme and modified the pga config of
your deployment to point to this repo. Can you send your github user name as we
will give you write access to this repo?

Once you commit any changes, we will install a github hook so the changes will
automatically get deployed to your PGA. With this you will not need any direct
scp access but pretty much control the look and feel of your gateway by
committing changes to this git repo.

Cheers,
Suresh

On Oct 6, 2016, at 11:34 AM, Zhong Wang