Hi

I have built a DAG, that reads from kafka and in the next operators, does
lookup to a hbase table and update hbase table based on some business logic.

Some times my operator which does hbase lookup and update in the same
operator(Custom written), is processing the records it receives from kafka in a
jumbled order, which is causing, many records being ignored from processing!!

I am not using any parallel partitions/instance, and with KafkaInputOperator I
am using only partition strategy ONE_TO_MANY.

I am very new to Apex. I expected, Apex will guarantee the ordering.

Can someone pls share your knowledge on the issue…?

Thanks a lot in advance…

Regards,
Raja.