Akshay, Ankit

Yes. Apex would have full support for scala in future. We understand that
many developers would love to use scala or python binding. We would
definitely consider this as a user feedback and it will be funneled through
the items listed for the project roadmap.

But, it would be hard to give specific timeline regarding this. Priorities
are decided based on the importance of the feature as well as number of
people are asking for it.

On a side note, you can also contribute on this effort.

~ Yogi