Hi Pradeep,

This is a great content to add to the documents. These are the common set
of errors which might get googled and hence great to get indexed as well.

You can take a look at: https://github.com/apache/apex-core/tree/master/docs

The docs for apex reside there in markdown format. Probably its good a
create a troubleshooting page where all such common questions can reside.

After you have the content ready, you can create a pull request to
apex-core repo which can get merged to apex-core and later deployed to the
website by committers.

-Chinmay.