Good afternoon,

We had a few issues with our productive Amazon EMR server that our datatorrent
application is installed on, and ended up re-installing / upgrading our
datatorrent and gateway to the latest versions.

When I now try to upload my .apa file in the Develop -> Application Packages ->
Upload Package area, I get a 500 error (my package is a little over 70 meg in
size).

When I had the prior version of datatorrent gateway installed, there was an
import function I used to first put my .apa file in the Demos folder, and then
I simply imported it.

But now, the latest version has the import from dtHub, and I am not sure where
to put the file so I can see my application and use the import feature.

Also, curiously,  when I use the same dtgateway  version, in a sandbox, I can
use the upload package feature to upload this same .apa file with no issues; so
I think it may have something to do with a server or configuration setting; but
I have no idea what to look for.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

Jim