Hi Jaspal,

There are JIRAs being created to add python binding for Apex APIs:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2260
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2261

This is the work is part of roadmap ans needs to be picked up. You and your
team are welcome if you wish to contribute to this effort.
We're in initial phase of requirement gathering for what exactly should we
provide python binding for.

Now that you've used apex, I would like to ask you as apex user that
how/where would you like to see python binding for?

Thanks,
Chinmay.