Jaspal,

If I understand this correctly, the flow looks like this.

REST API --> Kafka topic --> Apex Kafka Input Operator.

If this is the flow, then the kafka input operator should be reading
messages from Kafka without losing them. There is no retry attempts
necessary.

Let me know if the understanding of the flow is incorrect.

Regards,
Ashwin.

--

Regards,