Hi Max,

You need "json-schema-validator" in your project pom as Ashwin suggested.
In contrib project this dependency is marked as optional so it won't be
included by default unless you include it explicitly from your application
pom.

Ashwin,
We should remove optional tag from examples project. But it doesn't cause
problems, the jar is still bundled in "apa" package.

-Priyanka