Hi Parmesh,

Which version and distribution of Hadoop are you using?
Is security enabled on your hadoop cluster?
Which version of RTS are you trying to install?
Are you installing RTS in user directory or are you installing with
root permissions (sudo)?

Regards,
- Tushar.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 12:11 PM, parmesh <parmeshwari.da...@orkash.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Tushar for your inputs.
>
> but I have checked my cluster hadoop and yarn is runng.
>
> Even I am able t o push application directly to hadoop cluster using apex
> client. Its working fine.
>
> When i am installing rts then is not working perfectly and giving hadoop
> eror 'As i  have mentioned in my earlier mail.
>

> Regards
>
> Parmesh
> On Monday 20 March 2017 11:57 AM, Tushar Gosavi wrote:
>
> Hi Parmesh,
>
> Are your Hadoop services running? Datatorrent RTS installation requires
> Hadoop services to be running on the cluster and the RTS installation
> should be done on one of the node in the Hadoop.
>
> For launching the application using REST API.
> - upload you application on RTS.
>   POST /ws/v2/appPackages to upload an package to gateway.
>
> - use rest call to launch the application from app package.
>   /ws/v2/appPackages/{owner}/{packageName}/{packageVersion}/
> applications/{appName}/launch[?config={configName}&
> originalAppId={originalAppId}&queue={queueName}]
>
> For more information look at
> http://docs.datatorrent.com/dtgateway_api
>
> Regards,
> -Tushar.
>

> On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 10:19 AM, parmesh <parmeshwari.da...@orkash.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>

>> When i am trying to run RTS. below eror is coming please guide me on this.
>>

>> An internal error. Failed to load installation data. details
>> ------------------------------
>> Hadoop Installation Location failed to load
>>
>> *Response:* {"message":"Hadoop installation is not found"}
>> ------------------------------
>> DFS Installation Location failed to load
>>
>> *Response:* {"message":"Config property not found"}
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Parmesh
>>
>> On Sunday 19 March 2017 11:49 PM, Sanjay Pujare wrote:
>>
>> There are pointers to dtGateway and the REST API it offers here:
>>
>> http://docs.datatorrent.com/dtgateway/
>> http://docs.datatorrent.com/dtgateway_api/
>>
>> As it was mentioned the RTS platform is free up to 128GB and dtGateway is
>> part of RTS so you should be able to use the REST APIs
>>

>> On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 9:48 PM, parmeshwari.da...@orkash.com <
>> parmeshwari.da...@orkash.com> wrote:
>>
>>> thanks for your mail.
>>> my usecase i need rest point so i can invoke apex aaplication using Rest
>>> points.
>>> Like start live streaming on need basis.
>>> Please guide on this.
>>> Thank you so much in advance.
>>>
>>> Sent from my HTC
>>> Regards